Where is AutoFit in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013?
- Familiar way to apply AutoFit feature if you have Classic Menu for Office
- If you do not have Classic Menu for Office
Kutools for Excel: 120+ advanced features for Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 (includes Office 365). Know more
Kutools for Word: 100+ advanced features for Word 2003/2007/2010/2013 (includes Office 365). Know more
Familiar way to apply AutoFit feature if you have Classic Menu for Office
Classic Menu for Office is designed to bring you back the user interface of Microsoft Excel 2003/XP(2002)/2000. It will enable you to work in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 quickly with your habit for Excel 2003. If you have installed Classic Menu for Office on your computer, you can easily apply the AutoFit feature:
- First of all select the cells that you need to apply AutoFit feature to:
- Click the Format drop down menu in main menus;
- Then you will view the AutoFit Row Height is under Row item, and the AutoFit Column Width is under Column item.
Figure 1: Apply AutoFit in Classic Menu
Apply AutoFit in Ribbon if you do not have Classic Menu for Office
It may be a little puzzled on the Ribbon of Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013 at the beginning. Here we will guild you to apply AutoFit feature in Ribbon:
- First of all select the cells that you need to apply AutoFit feature to;
- Click the Home tab;
- Go to the Cells group;
- Click the Format button;
- Then you will view the AutoFit Row Height item and AutoFit Column Width item.
Figure 2: Apply AutoFit in Excel 2007/2010 Ribbon
More Tips for Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Where is AutoFormat
- Where is Control Toolbox
- Where is Document Properties
- Where is Edit Menu
- Where is Format Menu
- Where is Insert Menu
- Where is Page Break Preview
- Where is Tools Menu
Brings the familiar classic menus and toolbars back to Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can use Office 2007/2010/2013 immediately without any training. Supports all languages, and all new commands of 2007, 2010 and 2013 have been added into the classic interface.
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Excel