Where are Edit Find, Replace, and Go To in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Familiar way to seek Edit Find, Replace, and Go To if you have Classic Menu for Office
- If you do not have Classic Menu for Office
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365?
Familiar way to seek Edit find, replace, and go to if you have Classic Menu for Office
Classic Menu for Office is designed to bring back classic style menus and toolbar user interface into Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013 Ribbon. So you are able to find out the Find, Replace, and Go to commands with the same way that you have did in Excel 2003:
- Click the Edit drop down menu under Menus tab;
- Then you will view these commands at the bottom of drop down list: Find, Replace, and Go to…
Figure 1: Edit Find, Replace, and Go To... commands from Classic Menu
Look for Find, Replace, and Go to… feature in Ribbon if you do not have Classic Menu for Office
- Click the Home tab;
- Go to the Editing group;
- Click the Find & Select button;
- In Find & Select drop down menus, you will view the Find, Replace, and Go to commands.
Figure 2: Find, Replace..., and Go To... buttons in Ribbon
More Tips for Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Where is AutoFormat
- Where is Control Toolbox
- Where is Document Properties
- Where is Edit Menu
- Where is Format Menu
- Where is Insert Menu
- Where is Page Break Preview
- Where is Tools Menu
Brings the familiar classic menus and toolbars back to Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can use Office 2007/2010/2013 immediately without any training. Supports all languages, and all new commands of 2007, 2010 and 2013 have been added into the classic interface.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010 and 2013.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Excel