Where is Record Macro in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013?
- Record Macro command in Tools Menu if you have Classic Menu for Office
- Record Macro button in Ribbon
Classic Menu for Office: Brings Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365. Classic Menu for Office 2007 | Classic Menu for Office 2010 and 2013 (365)
Apply Record Macro command in Tools Menu with Classic Menu for Office
Classic Menu for Office is an Office add-in that shows Office 2007/2010/2013 in the old view of Office 2003. If you have installed Classic Menu for Office on your computer, you will find out that the Excel 2007/2010/2013 user interface is same as Excel 2003.
- Click the Tools drop down menu under Menus tab;
- Click the Macro item;
- Then you will view the Record Macro item in the sub-item list of Macro item.
Figure 1: Record Macro in Excel 2010's Tools Menu
Please click to know more information and free download Classic Menu for Office suites and programs.
If you do not have Classic Menu for Office, you can get the Record Macro button in Ribbon with following steps:
- Click View tab;
- Go to Macros group;
- Click the drop down symbol under Macros button;
- Then you will the Record Macro item as soon as possible.
Figure 2: Record Macro in Excel 2010's Ribbon
More Tips for Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 (includes Office 365)
- Where is AutoFormat
- Where is Control Toolbox
- Where is Document Properties
- Where is Edit Menu
- Where is Format Menu
- Where is Insert Menu
- Where is Page Break Preview
- Where is Tools Menu
Brings the familiar classic menus and toolbars back to Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can use Office 2007/2010/2013 immediately without any training. Supports all languages, and all new commands of 2007, 2010 and 2013 have been added into the classic interface.
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Excel