Where is the Insert AutoText in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010 and 2013?
- If you have Classic Menu for Word 2007, 2010 and 2013 installed, you can…
- If you don't have Classic Menu for Word 2007, 2010 and 2013 installed, you can…
AutoText can be a handy feature for when you have lots of boilerplate text to use in a project. Where to find out it in Word 2007 or 2010 keeps bothering the new users who just upgraded from Word 2003. This article will point out the position of AutoText, and illustrate it in two simple ways.
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365?
Use the familiar Word 2003 style in working with Word 2007/2010/2013 if you have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed.
Just take Microsoft Word 2010 for example, which is as well as in Word 2007. With Classic Menu for Word installed, you can click Menus tab to get back the classic style interface.
- Click Menus tab
- Move to Insert menu
- Click Quick Parts in the drop down menu
- Click AutoText
By the way, the entry in the AutoText only includes user's name and its abbreviation by default. To create new entry, you can just type or insert the content you need to add in the AutoText, and then put the cursor to the content and select it. Click Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery in the Quick Parts menu, you will successfully add new entry as you want.
If you have not Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed, you can …
- Click Insert tab
- Go to Text group
- Click the down menu next to Quick Parts
- Choose AutoText
Click to see How to Add and Use AutoText in Quick Access Bar in Word 2007 and 2010.
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010 and 2013. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010 and 2013.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.