Where is the Format menu in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- If you have not Classic Menu for Office
- if you are using Classic Menu for Office
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365?
If you have not Classic Menu for Office:
It’s not easy to find Format in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, as all items from the drop-down menu of Format tab in Word 2003/XP(2002)/2000 are not gathered together no longer in Word 2007/2010/2013, but disorganized into different groups on the Ribbon. For example, Font, Change Styles and Text Direction are all listed in the group of "Home" tab on the Ribbon, Water mark and Page Color are displayed in the group of "Page Layout" tab on the Ribbon while Tracking, Compare and Language are included in the group of "Review" tab on the Ribbon of Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013.
See it below:
If you are using Classic Menu for Office:
Open one word document, in the group of the "Menus" tab at the far left of the Ribbon of word 2007/2010/2013, you can view the "Format" menu and execute many commands from the drop-down menu of Format.
See it below:
Obviously, you can see all commands of Format tab from the drop-down menu, like Font, Text Effect, Paragraph, Watermark, Text Direction, Change Style, etc.
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010, 2013 and 2016.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.