Where is the Help Button in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- If you have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 installed, you can…
- If you don't have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 installed, you can…
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365?
Some users who upgrade from Word 2003/XP(2002)/2000 to 2007/2010/2013/2016 will find it hard to get the Help button, because all the buttons are relocated and organized in a new way. This article focuses on how to find out the Help button.
Use the familiar interface in working with Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 if you have Classic Menu for Word installed.
Just take Microsoft Word 2010 for example. With Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016 installed, you can click Menus tab to get back the classic style interface. The Help menu lies in the right most of the toolbar.
If you have not Classic Menu for Word installed, you can …
The Help button in Word is too small that will be easily ignored. Actually the Help button stays in the top right corner of the window. The button looks like a question mark surrounded by a circle. The following picture shows its position. Or you can use the shortcut key F1 to enable the Help window.
The Help menu has been added into the Word 2010 backstage. Click File, and you can find Help in the pane.
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010, 2013 and 2016.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.