Where is the Track Changes in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010 and 2013
- If you have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed
- If you don't have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365?
We always need to revise the written text. Microsoft Word provides a tool to track all the changes and revisions we made, which can help us to get the error revisions very clear. It remains a question that if one is a Microsoft Word 2003 fans, how can he find out this familiar command in Word 2007, 2010 and 2013? Now let’s see where to get the change tracking function in the new Ribbon interface.
If you have Classic Menu for Word installed.
With Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed, you can click Menus tab to get back the classic style interface.
- Click Menus tab
- Choose Tracking on the Tools menu
If you have not Classic Menu for Word installed, you can …
- Click Home tab
- Move to Tracking group
- Click the down arrow next to the Track Changes, and then choose the first option to start revising.
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010 and 2013. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010 and 2013.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.