How can I check Office 2010/2013/2016 product information: suite name, 32-bit or 64-bit?
Classic Menu for Office 2010 product line consists of several suites, and every suite has 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Users must install the software edition that matches their edition of Microsoft Office 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit), and not Microsoft Windows.
To view Microsoft Office 2010 product information:
Please view the product information of Microsoft Office 2010 as following:
1. Open any Office program (Word, Excel or others);
2. Click "File" tab;
3. Click "Help" to see the following text:
- Suite name, for example: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010;
- Version number, for example: 14.0...
- 32-bit or 64-bit version, for example: (32-bit).
Once you have confirmed the bit version, you freely download the appropriate editing from download list page.