Difference of Edit Menu between Word 2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010
Modified Menu Items of the Edit Menu in Word 2007 and Word 2010
- New Items: Select
- Improved Items: Paste
- Renamed Items: Select All
- Moved Items: Paste Special… and Update IME Dictionary
- Deleted Items: Reconvert and Links
The Classic menu in Word 2010 improves the functions of Paste slightly. It contains three sub-items:
- Paste Options
- Paste Special…
- Set Default Paste…
In the Paste group of Edit drop down menu in Word 2010, it consists of Paste Special… below Paste item. Apart from these paste option, the other is Paste as Hyperlink. These two items are same as these in the Edit menu of Word 2003.
(2)Update IME Dictionary, Reconvert, and Links
Reconvert and Links are removed from the Edit drop down menu in Microsoft Word 2010. Update IME Dictionary is moved to the Tools dropdown menu as a sub-item of Languages in Word 2010.
Edit drop down menu in Word 2003
Edit drop down menu in Word 2010
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010 and 2013. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010 and 2013.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.