Where is the Equation in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010 and 2013
- If you have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed, you can…
- If you don't have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed, you can…
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365?
The equation is important in mathematic or other science part. Obviously, some equations are complicated if you have to type them one by one. Microsoft Office has many frequently used equations built in, so that users are able to insert them quickly, and need not to use equation editor any more. The present problem is that where to find out the equations in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010 and 2013. Now this article will illustrate two ways to get it, simple and fast!
Use the familiar Word 2003 style in working with Word 2007, 2010 and 2013 if you have Classic Menu for Word installed.
Just take Microsoft Word 2010 for example, which is as well as in Word 2007/2013. With Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed, you can click Menus tab to get back the classic style interface.
- Click Insert menu
- Choose Equation in the drop down menu
If you have not Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013 installed, you can …
- Click Insert tab
- Move to Symbols group
- Click the down arrow next to Equation, and choose the equation you want
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010 and 2013. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010 and 2013.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.