High Performance Tools for Microsoft Office 365/2016/2013/2010/2007
Classic Menu for Office (Suites)
Classic Menu for Office (Applications)
Classic Menu for Office 2007
News and Updates
Classic Menu for Office (2010, 2013 and 2016) v9.25 released: 12/15/2015
- Fixed: some small bugs.
Classic Menu for Office (2010, 2013 and 2016) v9.05 released: 10/26/2015
- Classic Menu for Office 2010 and 2013 has been renamed as Classic Menu for Office.
- New: Classic Menu support Office 2016 (includes 365) now!
- Fixed: some bugs.
Classic Menu for Office 2010 and 2013 v8.00 and 2007 v8.0 released: 6/1/2014
- Improvement: loading much faster than before.
- Fixed: application crashes when the EAF setting of EMET is enabled.
Classic Menu for Office 2010 and 2013 v6.00 and 2007 v7.5 released: 11/25/2013
- New: more submenus.
- Fixed: some bugs.
Classic Menu for Office 2010 and 2013 v5.85 released: 2/25/2013
- New: Classic Menu supports Office 365 (online installation version of Office 2013) now.
- New: Administrator can change some default settings for all users on terminal server or computer.
Classic Menu for Office 2010 and 2013 v5.5 released: 8/18/2012
- New: Classic Menu supports Office 2013 now (includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2013)! The new functions and features of Office 2013 have been added into it.
Classic Menu for Office 2010 v5.25 and 2007 v7.25 released: 6/5/2012
- New: If users deploy the MSI package with entering a new license code (or edit the MSI package and change the license code), the new license information can overwrite the old license information.
- Fixed: If there is a symbol & in the file name, the Recent Files will be empty.
Classic Menu for Office 2010 v5.0 and 2007 v7.0 released: 3/6/2012
- New: Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package, so that our customers don't need to know whether you are using 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010.
- New: The recent files and recent folders command items have been included in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access 2007.
- New: The recent files and recent folders command items have been included in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project 2010.
- New: If the relative file is removed, it will also be hidden in the recent files.
- New: New command item added into Outlook 2010: Tools > Out of Office and View (main interface) > Message Options.
- Updated: The additional toolbars (comments, tracking, proofing...) are hidden by default. Users can click View > Toolbars > Show Additional Toolbars to show.
- Fixed: In some extremely rare circumstances, if the Word and Excel files are created by using third party software and contain nonstandard elements, it will be slow to open those files in your Microsoft Office applications.
Classic Menu for Office 2007 v6.80 and Classic Menu for Office 2010 v4.00 released: 8/15/2011
- Improved: The automatic check and repair tool is now available in the 64-bit edition of Classic Menu for Office 2010
- New: The following new commands have been included:
Visio 2010: File > Properties;
Word 2010: View > Header and Footer > Close Header and Footer;
Word 2007 and 2010: Insert > Illustrations > From Scanner or Camera;
Excel 2007 and 2010: Insert > Picture > From Scanner or Camera.
- Fixed: Absence of the following item from Word 2010: "Insert > Illustrations > WordArt"
- Fixed: Problems associated with entering license names and code in Excel 2007 and 2010
- Fixed: Issues with loading Outlook 2010
Classic Menu for Office 2007 v6.50 and Classic Menu for Office 2010 v3.50 released: 4/15/2011
- Improved: Better support for multiple languages
- Improved: Better support Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit
- Improved: Standard users can disable classic menus even if the administrator has enabled them
- Improved: If an administrator has disabled classic menus, standard users can't enable it. They will receive the following prompt: "The Administrator has disabled Classic Menu. Please contact the Administrator"
- Improved: Users can easily determine the suite name and the edition (32/64 bit) of Classic Menu
- Fixed: Bugs and problems in the 64-bit version of Windows 7, Vista, and Windows Server 2008