- The pop-up window said my license code is invalid. What should I do?
- I can't see the classic menus in Office. What should I do?
- How can I check Office 2010/2013/2016 product information: suite name, 32-bit or 64-bit?
- How can I install, uninstall, and reinstall the software?
- How can I register and purchase the software?
If your question is unanswered or if your problems persist, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com). We will do our best to help you. We typically reply to e-mails within 1–2 working days. Thank you very much for your patience.
If there are any commands that exist in the old menus of 2003 (or 2000, XP, 2007) but not in our classic menus and toolbars, or if you think that some features should be added to our software, please do let us know (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org). We will definitely consider your suggestion and try our best to implement it.
Order Related Problems
If you have placed an order and not received your registration details or a confirmation within 48 hours, please contact us at email@example.com). Please include your order number (or Transaction ID of PayPal) or the name or email address used to make the purchase.
Get Email About Updates
Join Free Email Mailing List
Addintools invites you to subscribe to our monthly free email newsletter. It provides information about coupon code, latest updates of products and software news of www.AddinTools.com and www.ExtendOffice.com. We won’t spam you with unwanted emails, nor share your information with any other company.