Where is Document Map in Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365?
Other Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 applications (except Word and Publisher) do not support Document Map feature.
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365?
Where is Document Map in Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365 and Publisher 2010/2013?
Classic Menu for Office will restore classic style menus and toolbars, and enable you can work in Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 with the habit adopted in Office 2003/XP(2002)/2000. There are two ways to find out Document Map command in Word 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 and Publisher 2010/2013. Take Word 2010 for example:
Method A: Easily get Document Map in View Menu if you have Classic Menu for Office
- Click the Menus tab;
- Click the View the View drop down menu;
- Then you will view the Document Map feature. See figure 1.
Figure 1: Document Map in Word 2010' View Menu
Click to know more information and free download Classic Menu for Office
There is no Document Map button or command in Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013’s Ribbon. However, we can get a new button which support same functionality: Navigation Pane.
- Click the View tab;
- Go to Show group;
- Then you will view the Navigation Pane item in Word 2010/2013, or Document Map button in Word 2007. Check this Navigation Pane. Then you will view the Navigation Pane is added at right side. See figure 2:
Figure 2: Document Map in Word 2010' Ribbon
In Microsoft Publisher 2010/2013, you can get Page Navigation command with the same methods we introduced in Microsoft Word 2010.
Where is Document Map in Other Microsoft Office 2010/2007 applications?
The other Microsoft Office 2010/2007 applications do not support Document Map command.
More tips for Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365
- Where is Office 2007 Classic View
- Where is Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365 Classic View
- Where are Office 2007 Toolbars and Menus
- Where is Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365 Menu and Toolbar
- Where is File Menu
- Where is Format Menu
- Where is Tools menu
Classic Menu for Office
Brings your familiar old menus and toolbars of Office 2003 (2002, 2000) back to Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365. You can use Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 (includes Office 365) immediately and efficiently, and don't need any trainings or tutorials when upgrading to Microsoft Office (includes Word, Excel, and more ...) 2007, 2010 or 2013.
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word