Where is the Find and Replace in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365?
If you have not Classic Menu for Office:
Go to the "Home" tab menu on the Ribbon of Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013, at the furthest right of the group is the "Editing" options. Click the Editing item, a popup menu will appear and now you can see the "Find" and "Replace" items at the top of the box. It seems not obvious to find out Find and Replace on the Ribbon.
See it below:
If you are using Classic Menu for Office:
Under the Menus tab, click the Edit menu in the toolbars like in word 2003/XP(2002)/2000, a drop-down menu will appear and then you can seet the "Find" and "Replace" obviously at the bottom of the menu box.
See it below:
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010, 2013 and 2016.
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.