Where is the Page Number in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365
- If you have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 installed, you can…
- If you don't have Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 installed, you can…
How to Bring Back Classic Menus and Toolbars to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365?
When we have a Word document with multiple pages to deal with, it is better for us to have all the pages numbered, which will make the document pages in order. If you are not very clear about where to get the page number option in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, don’t worry about it. This topic is devoted to help you in finding out the Page Number in Microsoft Word 2007/2010/2013, and hope it helps.
If you have Classic Menu for Word installed.
Just take Microsoft Word 2010 for example, which is as well as in Word 2007/2013. With Classic Menu for Word 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 installed, you can click Menus tab to get back the classic style interface.
- Click Menus tab
- Move to Insert menu
- Click the arrow next to Page Number, and choose the number style you want in the drop down menu
If you have not Classic Menu for Word installed, you can …
- Click Insert tab
- Go to Header & Footer group
- Click the Page Number button, and choose the favorite style in the menu
What is Classic Menu for Office
The software Classic Menu for Office is designed for the people who are accustomed to the old interface of Microsoft Office 2003, XP (2002) and 2000. It brings back the classic menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office (includes Word) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365. The classic view helps the people to smoothly upgrade to the latest version of Office, and work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 as if it were Office 2003 (and 2002, 2000).
Screen Shot of Classic Menu for Word
- All new features and commands of Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365 have been added to the menus and toolbars;
- Without any training or tutorials after upgrading, users can work with Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 immediately;
- Easy to find any command items you want to process;
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus, toolbars and ribbon tabs;
- Easy to install and use. Supports all languages. Free download!
Classic Menu for Office
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Visio and Project 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365.
Classic Menu for Office 2007
It includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook 2007.